To support our Regulatory Affairs Team at our headquarter in Baden-Baden we are looking for a
Regulatory Affairs Manager (f/m/d)
Your tasks:In the context of approval and registration procedures for our preparations, your main area of responsibility will be:
- Coordination and timely submission of approval documents
- Review of the content of the marketing authorization documentation with regard to relevant regulatory guidelines
- Follow-up, evaluation and, if necessary, implementation of new regulatory requirements in close cooperation with the International Marketing and International Customer Management divisions and other affected divisions, particularly for EAEU
- Processing of official enquiries and complaints
- Communication and correspondence with local partners on regulatory issues (if required, conducting discussions with authorities)
- Evaluation and documentation of country-specific regulatory guidelines and regulations as well as communication of requirements within the company
- Accompaniment of legislative procedures
- For this position, you demonstrate several years of professional experience after completing your studies in natural sciences, preferably in the registration and approval of drugs
- You have good knowledge of the approval-relevant guidelines and are confident in handling MS Office products.
- Very good knowledge of English is also required
- In general, you are target-oriented, are a team player and handle your tasks with a high degree of independence, carefully and on time
What we offer?
We offer a responsible, challenging field of activity, performance-related remuneration and the social benefits of an international, expanding company.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full online application to Patricia Heiseke, Human Resources, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland