For our Legal & Regulatory Affairs department at our Headquarter in Baden-Baden, we are looking for a
Regulatory Affairs Manager Tox/ Clinical (w/m/d)
- Preparation and processing of pre-clinical and clinical registration documents for human and veterinary medicinal products
- Processing of deficiency letters from international regulatory authorities with reference to pre-clinical and clinical registration documents
- Preparation, review and adaptation of packaging materials according to the contents of the pre-clinical and clinical registration documents
- Analysis of individual case reports and performance of veterinary medical and human medical evaluations
- Assist in product development by applying medical regulatory knowledge
- Collaborate with clinical department and other corporate partners and subsidiaries
- Communication and correspondence with local partners regarding regulatory issues
- Successfully completed studies in veterinary medicine
- Knowledge in alternative medicine, especially homeopathy and/or phytotherapy is an advantage
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework with focus on the clinical part of the dossier desirable
- Confidence in the use of MS Office products and databases
- Very good knowledge of English, another foreign language is an advantage
- High degree of goal orientation, independence and diligence
- Ability to work in a team and stress resistance in terms of meeting deadlines
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland