For our department Medical Communication at Heel headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint at the earliest possible date a
Management Assistant Medical Communication (f/m/d)in combination with master's degree at the Steinbeis University.
The Medical Communication team is an essential team in every pharmaceutical company. When our scientists carry out pre-clinical and clinical studies, the manuscripts that are published often have complex data which can be difficult to understand and to communicate to clinicians and non-scientists. That’s part of the job of the Medical Communication department. We take the complex and make it understandable and present this in innovative learning platforms, both digital and face to face. We work as a highly collaborative international team with colleagues from many countries to serve our customers worldwide.
- Gaining intelligence on cutting edge digital learning platforms and their implementation with the purpose to recommend optimization of the current learning platform used by Heel, the so-called Heel Learning Zone (Could form the basis for master's thesis)
- Become a super- user of the platform through training and offer coordination of queries to the provider of the software, the technical IT department and the medical communication department for content
- Supporting the development of Sales Force Training Modules for our global Heel Learning Zone Portal
- Assist in the development of streamlined processes for learners to access materials in many formats
- Coordinate work streams of projects to ensure time efficiencies across the team and in collaboration with other teams
- University degree in Adult Education, Health Management, the field of business or IT or a related field of study and a strong interest in natural sciences
- First relevant work experience through internship or studies abroad
- Good knowledge and experience of Project Management and interest in use of IT-Tools
- Interest in interface management and making cross-functional teams work together efficiently
- Well organised working style, flexibility and commitment
- Energetic and with a strong sense of ownership and engagement with high goal attainment orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are essential within this multicultural team
- Completing in parallel and within two years an officially recognised Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Arts (M.A.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) at the Steinbeis University
- Tuition fees and accompanying travel expenses as well as a salary will be paid by the company
- Further information can be found at www.steinbeis-mba.de
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland