For our business unit veterinary Heel Germany in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint at the earliest possible date a
Junior Manager International Business Veterinary (f/m/d)
- Monitoring and analysis of entry options in international markets and derivation of corresponding strategies with the aim of further developing the international veterinary business
- Independent planning and implementation of target-oriented international activities in cooperation with further business units and external partners (portfolio expansion, marketing activities, medical education)
- Independent processing / handling of projects in an international context (e.g. elaboration and implementation of a communication and reporting concept)
- Support of the operational and strategic planning process
- Further development and fostering of communication and interaction with external sales partners
- Preparation and presentation of decision documents for the management
- University degree in business administration or related field
- Already acquired first professional experience, e. g. in terms of internship/s in an international context, in pharmaceutical or related fields
- Analytic and conceptual thinking as well as an independent and structured working method
- Excellent communication skills as well as first working experience in project and interface management
- Very good English skills are essential for this position, additional languages are a plus
This is what we offer:
- An exciting and multicultural work environment
- We offer a professional and thorough onboarding for our new colleagues
- Attractive package of insurance and retirement benefits
- Family-friendly workplace with flexible working hours and integrated childcare solutions
- Extensive benefits waiting to be discovered by you, such as a company bike, sports offer, company restaurant
Does this sound like an exciting job with great development prospects to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland