For our department Medicine and Medical Communication at Heel headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint at the earliest possible date a
Head of Medical Communication (f/m/d)
- Manage and maximize the performance of Medical Communication through leadership of a team and in conjunction with the Marketing and Medical departments
- Validate Marketing, Medical Communication and Educational materials
- Provide medical and scientific support to help define USP, relevant indication as well as product characteristics, for existing and new products of Heel and relevant competitors
- Represent the department at relevant meetings by interfacing with other departments and subsidiaries as well as with external partners and affiliates
- Keep abreast of Medical Education Excellence techniques and platforms and actively incorporate these into dissemination of medical communication material
- Organize internal and external scientific events, including speaker’s trainings and satellite congresses
- Represent the department in Scientific Advisory Meetings and Expert meetings as needed
- Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in the field of international Medical Affairs or Medical Communication in medical or pharma organizations
- Excellence in people and project management, cross functional team leadership and international collaboration
- Master’s degree in medicine, health management or biology, MBA desirable
- Knowledgeable of learning design as well as adult learning principles and strong competencies and experience in this field
- Experience in international management, preferably in the European, Russian and Latin American region
- Experience in collaborating with medical, scientific and marketing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills (MS project or comparable, MS office)
- Strong networking ability and customer focus
- Fluency in spoken and written business English (mandatory), Russian or Spanish favourable
- Willingness to travel
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland