For our Research Department at the company´s headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint for the next possible start date a
Clinical Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Responsible for state-of-the-art planning, implementation and reporting of assigned clinical research projects:
- Responsible for the preparation of study protocol and related essential clinical study documents including identification and selection of study specific scientific experts for study protocol development
- Perform day-to-day project management activities and monitor scope, budget, timelines, deliverables, and quality aspects of assigned clinical research projects
- Perform quality check (accuracy, completeness, consistency) of obtained clinical data (tables, figures, listings) and coordinate the compilation of the clinical study report
- Responsible for vendor selection, requests for proposal process, bid defense meetings, contract negotiations with service providers, performance control during the course of the project, budget tracking and pay-out
- Support preparation, review and availability of abstracts and publications in close collaboration with Medical Affairs
- Facilitate ongoing improvement of internal quality standards to ensure compliance with international standards e.g. ICH/GCP
- Lead of project related cross-functional clinical project team
- You are MD, PhD or MSc qualified in one of the life sciences
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in managing international clinical studies (Phase II-IV and post-marketing NIS) focusing on the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Expert knowledge of advanced clinical study designs and clinical research processes (GCP compliance and regulatory requirements, basic principles of data management and statistics)
- Ability to identify and resolve complex methodological and operational issues relating to clinical studies
- Proven track record of successfully managed clinical research projects
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and manage cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Excellent communication, negotiation, time management and organizational skills
- Speak and write English fluently. Further languages such as Spanish or an East European language are welcome
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland